7 Sizzling Steps to Sassing Up Your Relationship
Ladies lets take this right to the point….. Are we responsible for how our husband/boyfriend/or life partner treat us? Or maybe you feel it’s all them? Do we train them in how to express themselves to us? Or are they hard wired from the factory? I believe we are the deciding force in our Relationshipsâ€¦.
I want to state right now I am not talking about abuse.. That is a whole other subject and in no way can we control anotherâ€™s destructive behavior nor deserve or ask for physical or mental abuse….But to continue if you are unhappy with the way your relationship is going or your looking to have a long-term relationship, you may need some help as I did with this whole Guy thing.
So whatâ€™s up with the change that takes place soon after the dating faze is over? We all of a sudden start complaining about the things we thought were cute before or just overlookedâ€¦So ladies if we are the barometers of our homes and lives then letâ€™s turn up the heatâ€¦.and get things rocking againâ€¦ If this is what you want just read on for my seven steps that will heat up even the coldest relationshipâ€¦.
1. The Pazzang Factor. looking your best is very important to menâ€¦Men are Visualâ€¦thatâ€™s right they love the little things their women do for them, like painting your toe nails, dressing up for dinner some nights and how about fixing your hair the way he likes it…add the pazzang, So that when you walk into a room and you turn his headâ€¦You donâ€™t have to be model quality, he loves you the way you are, just snazz it up once in a whileâ€¦.
2. Stimulating Conversationâ€¦. Read a good book, newspaper or watch the news, study a new topic, so you have something other than the same old topics to discuss together like Kids, bills and family dramaâ€¦.
3. Play Datesâ€¦â€¦. When was the last time you went on a date? I mean a real date no kids, no phones, and no in-lawsâ€¦. Take an interest in him and what he likes to doâ€¦. This is why a lot of men seek out their friends for funâ€¦. Make yourself more interesting and fun than the guys…
4. Pillow Talkâ€¦.. Here is a touchy but huge issueâ€¦Have some fun!!! Let your Sensuality go once in a whileâ€¦ You donâ€™t have to give up this area in your life just because you have children or a business you can have it all. My best advice in this area is to always wear sexy underwear, believe me you and he will notice the change just from this simple habit.
5. Mysteryâ€¦..Every man wants a little mystery, do you remember when you kept a little back and was a bit of a teaseâ€¦ Well letâ€™s go there again flirt, play and remember he doesnâ€™t need to know everythingâ€¦ Shock him a bitâ€¦
6. Pamper your Manâ€¦.. This may be hard at first if you are angry but there is no better way to soften the heart of a man than to make him feel loved and pamperedâ€¦ Cook him his favorite meal and dress to the nines then top it off with a night with him in mind and see what you get in returnâ€¦ remember we set the temp between us and kindness is a great startâ€¦
7. Laugh it offâ€¦â€¦ Laughter is the best medicine. This is true he is a man and will do man things.. Expect them and laugh. If you see a tiger he will have stripes you wouldnâ€™t expect him to be blueâ€¦ so expectance with a dose of humor is the answer to most of our frustrationsâ€¦..
Well now you know my secrets I know these will help you heat up your relationship.. Go get started and have some funâ€¦..
Men, Stop Dating Women With Kids! Pt 1